Events Coordinator/Information Specialist
UF/IFAS North Florida Research and Education Center
155 Research Road
Quincy, FL 32351
An Equal Opportunity Institution
ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
February 17, 2017
New ARS Food and Nutrition Research Briefs Issued
In the latest issue of ARS Food and Nutrition Research Briefs--a higher dose of vitamin D may benefit pregnant women by reducing inflammation. (2/13)
Copper Sulfate Kills Fungus on Fish Eggs
USDA-ARS scientists have found that copper sulfate kills fish egg fungus and is cheaper than current treatments. (2/15)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486