Web links to stories issued March 5-9, 2012 ___________________________________________
ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
March 9, 2012
Reducing sodium in food:
USDA scientists and cooperators have teamed up to track the levels of sodium in foods, as part of an effort to reduce sodium levels, particularly in processed foods. (3/5) http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2012/120305.htm
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128 NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486