ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
February 5, 2016
A Striking New Crape Myrtle for Florida's Gardens and Landscapes
USDA has released a new pink crape myrtle suitable for lawns and gardens in South Florida. (02/03)
USDA Pest Management Program Targets Virus-transmitting Mosquitoes
USDA scientists have completed an area-wide pest management program targeting the Asian tiger mosquito which can transmit several diseases, including Zika virus. (02/03)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486