ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
July 21, 2017
Chlorine Dioxide Pouches Can Make Produce Safer and Reduce Spoilage
A small plastic pouch, half the size of a credit card, could soon make the nation's produce safer by killing off pathogens that make people sick. (7/17)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486