UF/IFAS Central Florida Livestock Agent’s Group invites you to our 2nd annual Central Florida Pasture Management Conference. The program will focus on forage management and production practices that will enhance your farm or ranch productivity.
The program will be held at the UF/IFAS Extension Brevard County office on October 1st and 2nd. Program cost and details can be found in the attached file or at the Eventbrite address below.
The covered topics include:
- Matching Forage Nutritional Content to Animal Requirements
- Cool- season Forage Variety Update
- Grazing Strategies and Stocking Rates
- Soil mapping and Overgrazing
- Common Forage Diseases and Disorders
- Pasture Pests
- Invasive Weeds that Affect Sensitive Areas
- Live Demonstrations
- Pasture Weed Walk
Please include this program on your calendars, newsletters and upcoming events releases.
Thanks for your time and collaboration.
Jonael H. Bosques
UF/IFAS Extension Marion County
Small Farms Agent
2232 NE Jacksonville Rd., Ocala, FL 34470
Visit our Facebook page.
An Equal Opportunity Institution.