ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
October 23, 2015
USDA Transfers 3,800 Acres in Brooksville to Florida A&M University
More than 3,800 acres of land and the buildings that once comprised the USDA Subtropical Agricultural and Research Station have been transferred to Florida A&M University from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. (10/20)
ACS Names Beltsville Agricultural Research Center as National Historic Chemical Landmark
The discovery of the phytochrome by USDA scientists has been designated as a National Historic Chemical Landmark by the American Chemical Society. (10/21)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486