ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
April 15, 2016
Roberts Delivers 2016 ARS W.O. Atwater Memorial Lecture at Experimental Biology
Susan Roberts delivered the 2016 W.O. Atwater Memorial Lecture today at the Experimental Biology meeting in San Diego. (04/05)
Algae Enlisted to Produce Biofuel Using Discarded Papayas
USDA researchers in Hawaii have established a zero-waste system utilizing discarded papayas in algal-based methods of producing oil for conversion into biodiesel. (04/13)
The Not-So-Sweet Truth About Sugars
A USDA nutritionist and her colleagues has studied whether there is a difference in health effects between white table sugar, high fructose corn syrup and honey. (04/14)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486