Tuesday, July 5, 2016

medical entomology

Ms. Casey Parker was kind enough to give me some guidance on how best to reach out to medical entomology students who may be interested in pursuing a PhD or MS degree with my group.  I am currently at the Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute but my entire lab will be moving to UF this July as part of the Preeminence Faculty Initiative.

 

I am very much interested in taking on a student, and I already have a few from the IDP program at the College of Medicine who have expressed interest in terms of lab rotations in 2017.  However, I would also like to see if students in your program would be potentially interested in my lab as well.  I am not currently affiliated with IFAS, but the EPI director, Prof. Glenn Morris would like me to become a part of IFAS as soon as possible.

 

My lab website is http://www.dinglasanlab.org and it will soon change in "colors" to fit UF's look.  However, the content is pretty much up to date.  I am not sure as to the best approach, so please advise me as you see fit.

 

Thank you for your time.

 

Cheers,

 

 

Rhoel R. Dinglasan, PhD, MPH

Associate Professor of Infectious Diseases 

EMERGING PATHOGENS INSTITUTE

Department of Infectious Diseases & Pathology 

College of Veterinary Medicine

2055 Mowry Road, Rm 375

University of Florida

Gainesville, FL 32611

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Please use common sense and good judgement. Comments will be moderated if necessary.