ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
February 27, 2015
Killing Fish Egg Fungus with a Disinfectant
A disinfectant of peracetic acid has the potential to treat fungus on catfish eggs, according to USDA research. (02/18)
A New Spanish Peanut Variety for Consumers, Growers
A new Spanish peanut variety, developed by USDA scientists and university cooperators, is high in oleic acid making it heart healthy for consumers. (02/24)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486