USDA Agricultural Research Service
June 26, 2015
Fish Reared in Hard Water are More Susceptible to Columnaris Disease
Water hardness can influence the development of columnaris disease in catfish, according to a study by USDA scientists. (06/23)
Allergen-Free Peanuts Lead USDA Report Highlighting New Innovations in Ag
Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced a new report on discoveries by USDA researchers that have led to new patents and inventions. (06/24)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486