Web links to stories issued June 8-12, 2015
ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
June 12, 2015
Yeasts on Plums Have a Plus Side
USDA scientists looked to the microflora on the surface of the plum to find potential biocontrol agents against brown rot. (06/09)
New Tracking Tool for Pathogen Investigators
A USDA scientist has developed a cost-effective diagnostic tool and dataset for identifying various strains of Salmonella. (06/11)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486