ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
August 5, 2016
ARS Posts Latest Food and Nutrition Research Briefs
The discovery of a cranberry component that might control urinary tract infections is among the new nutrition and food safety findings in the latest issue of ARS' Food and Nutrition Research Briefs. (08/04)
Flushing HLB out of Citrus Trees
A USDA scientist is providing citrus growers with much-needed guidance about the best times to use insecticides to control Huanglongbing (HLB), or citrus greening. (08/03)
ARS Research Leads to Better Understanding of Bee Health
Bacteria in the gut of young honey bees may provide clues about the impact parasites have on bee health. (08/02)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486