ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
August 26, 2016
Berenbaum Discusses Insect-Plant Interaction During ARS Sterling B. Hendricks Memorial Lecture
Dr. May R. Berenbaum delivers the 2016 ARS Sterling B. Hendricks Memorial Lecture at the American Chemical Society Meeting. (08/23)
New Clues to Control Spread of Common Parasite
Agricultural Research Service scientists and colleagues have provided new clues about the virulence of Toxoplasma gondii—the most widespread parasite in the world. (08/24)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486