The latest issue of AQUAPHYTE, the newsletter of the University of Florida/IFAS Center for Aquatic & Invasive Plants, is now online and can be viewed and/or downloaded here.
This issue of AQUAPHYTE contains
· News from Acting Director, Dr. William Haller
· Notes from Invasive Plant Extension Specialist Dr. Stephen Enloe’s lab
· An update of the Aquatic Plant Information Retrieval System (APIRS)
· News from the Florida Invasive Plant Education Initiative
· Announcement of a new poster featuring 6 of Florida’s most invasive aquatic plants
· New botanical illustrations on three invasive aquatic plants in Florida
· A sampling of citations from the APIRS database
· Introductions to 2 new faculty members
Best wishes from the UF/IFAS Center for Aquatic & Invasive Plants.
Information Office Coordinator