Web links to stories issued July 16-20, 2012 ___________________________________________
ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
July 20, 2012
App could help kids eat more vegetables:
Parents who are perplexed by their preschooler's dislike of vegetables may find help in a science-based video game that USDA-funded scientists and their colleagues are creating for parents to play on smartphones. (7/16) http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2012/120716.htm
New issue of Healthy Animals:
ARS today posted a new issue of Healthy Animals, a quarterly online newsletter that compiles ARS news and expert resources on the health and well-being of agricultural livestock, poultry and fish. The current issue takes a look at some of the alternatives to antibiotics that scientists are using to enhance animal health and production. (7/19) http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2012/120719.htm
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to email@example.com.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Information Staff, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128 NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486