Thursday, November 10, 2011

Follow up phone call

Dear Mary Beth,

 

I wanted to just follow up with you regarding my interests.  I am looking to source local produce.  As I mentioned, we are going to four large markets each week.  We are bringing whatever we have in production, but we are supplementing this by buying from Plant City and Tampa markets.  I would like to source items locally - as the benefit would be great for all.

 

Please let me know if you think of anyone else who may be growing produce - we are looking for just about anything that would be available - and always are interested in specialty items that cannot be found in Wal-mart or Publix...

 

Thank you!

 

Anna Coco

Doublethumb Growing Solutions

(863) 605-1855

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Please use common sense and good judgement. Comments will be moderated if necessary.