Monday, September 12, 2011

Volusia County 4H children need some Boer goats

From: Andrea [mailto:terraverdeas@aol.com]
Hello All! I do not know about everyone else but we have been getting lots and lots of rain!!! No fun for the goats. Anyway, what I am emailing you all about is a need for 4 boer goats for some 4H children in Volusia County. Tanya Darress 4H leader has asked me for help in finding Goat producers/breeders that would be interested in either donating(preferred) or selling at a reduced price registered boer goat bucks, does, and even wethers. Please let me know if you can or if you know of anyone that can. I am trying to get the producing of goat back in the limelight as a profitable way to raise meat and milk.
And I believe this is a great way of doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! Please use common sense and good judgement. Comments will be moderated if necessary.