ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
October 28, 2016
Wasp and Scale Insects Help Control Giant Reed
ARS scientists are reducing the amount of giant reeds growing along the border of along Texas’ Rio Grande through the use of biocontrol insects. (10/26)
U.S. National Arboretum Celebrates 40th Anniversary of Its Bonsai Museum
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the U.S. National Arboretum's National Bonsai & Penjing Museum in the nation's capital. (10/27)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486