ARS News Service
USDA Agricultural Research Service
September 30, 2016
Two New Berries for You from ARS
ARS scientists have developed two new berry varieties—a blueberry and a blackberry—and released them to the public. (09/28)
Fruit Fly's Genetic Code Revealed
An international team of scientists from the USDA and other research organizations have sequenced the complete genome of the Mediterranean fruit fly. (09/29)
Newslink is the weekly e-mail pointer for web links to stories issued by the Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
* Send feedback and questions to the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov
* You are subscribed to "Newslink" as email@example.com.
* To change the address, please notify the ARS News Service at NewsService@ars.usda.gov.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Other ARS news products are available by e-mail. For details about them or to subscribe, please contact the ARS News Service or visit http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/lists.htm.
ARS News Service, Office of Communications, Agricultural Research Service
5601 Sunnyside Ave., Room 1-2251, Beltsville MD 20705-5128
NewsService@ars.usda.gov | www.ars.usda.gov/news
Phone (301) 504-1636 | fax (301) 504-1486