Please find the March 2011 edition of NPDN First Detector Network News attached as a PDF with clickable links. The FD newsletters are always posted to http://www.sepdn.org/newsletter, and are archived at http://www.sepdn.org/archive.
Items in this month’s newsletter:
· Additional detections of spotted wing drosophila
· Medfly quarantine area established in Florida
· Laurel wilt detected in Miami-Dade County, FL
· New documentary on the Asian longhorned beetle released
· Upcoming meetings and training opportunities
To have your noteworthy news items included in future editions of the newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com. You can include a short descriptive paragraph, links, and related images or documents – don’t forget to include author credits!
To unsubscribe from this listserve (which receives this monthly newsletter and pertinent pest alerts), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal from the NPDN First Detector Listserve.
Carrie L. Harmon
UF-IFAS Plant Pathology and SPDN