Florida State Horticultural Society (http://www.fshs.org/)
Student Video Essay Competition
Open to Florida High School Seniors in Public, Private or Home School.
On the theme:
“What Florida’s Horticulture Means to Me.”
All entries must:
· Be submitted via e-mail or on a CD/DVD or e-mail a hyperlink to where the video is hosted
· Be suitable for computer viewing (.avi, .wmv or .mpeg format.)
· Be 2 to 5 minutes in length and express how the impact of horticulture affects the life of the “author” (Producer, Director, etc.)
· Include a completed application form*
The winning entry for 2012 will receive a $300 scholarship award, a one- year student membership in the Florida State Horticultural Society, and have their video published in the CD edition of the Proceedings and posted on the Society’s website.
The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2012.
* For full contest rules and an application form, visit the FSHS website (http://www.fshs.org/)